You know what I like to do in my spare time? Troll for paleo recipes.
Every day at about 2pm or 3pm my bf and I have this conversation:
me: what do you want for dinner?
him: I don’t know. What do you want for dinner?
me: I don’t know. Do you want chicken, beef, pork, or fish?
him: chicken sounds good
me: ok. I can make this or this? Or how about this?
and then I go to the store.
I seem to only have a couple options for each category. And I want to expand my repetoire.
I want to make ALL of this
- asian short ribs by PaleOMG
- pumpkin muffins by Holly Would If She Could – this or something like it, don’t really care about the frosting as much as I have a shit load of canned pumpkin for some reason so therefore I think pumpkin muffins are in order.
- heroin chicken from Marks Daily Apple – I like this b/c of the name and also it looks yummy. One of my bf’s favorite dishes is what we like to call “ambien chicken” but requires stove top so I no longer eat it. Maybe this is something that can replace it?
- spicy avocado slaw by PaleOMG – I’m not a huge fan of turkey unless it’s on thanksgiving or sliced deli-style. What I’m really interested in is the spicy avocado slaw!
- blackened shrimp on kale w/ mashed swt pot and andouille cream by Paleo Just Do It
- sweet & sexy wings by PaleOMG can anyone guess what my new favorite blog is??
- sausage & apple stuffed acorn squash
- chocolate chip cookies by Primal Palate
- butter chicken from Marks Daily Apple
- thai honey peanut chicken by Tasty Kitchen
- slow cooker bacon wrapped apple bbq chicken by Six Sisters Stuff
- tropical chopped salad by The Clothes Make The Girl
- rogan josh from The Clothes Make The Girl
- scotch eggs from The Clothes Make The Girl - hmm….with or without the pork rinds….decisions, decisions.
From Sweet Potato Power:
- sweet potato linguine w/ sage & brown butter sauce
- sweet potato frittata
- chard w/ sweet potato, pine nuts, prosciutto
- sweet potato mash
- sweet potato gratin stackers
- on the go sweet potato quiche
- sweet potato bars
- brownie bites
- chocolate sweet potato truffles
From Primal Blueprint:
- broccoli w/ almond dressing
- scallops w/ almonds & bacon
From Paleo Comfort Foods:
- chicken wings
- fried chicken
I’ll be sure to post all of the yummy results!! Soooooo…..what recipes have you been stalking lately??